Incannex Healthcare Limited (IHL.ASX) is an innovator and developer of medicinal cannabinoid pharmaceutical products with global export capability.
IHL is currently undertaking 4 significant clinical programs to develop 4 uniquely formulated products in its relentless pursuit of FDA registration and market exclusivity over the following indications:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (‘OSA’)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (‘TBI’)/Concussion
- Sepsis Associated Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (‘SAARDS’)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (‘TMJD’).
Unique cannabinoid-based products targeting major unmet markets
Incannex has established first-in-class, innovative cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical therapies. Products and clinical programs have been designed to be consistent with the following ideals:
- There is an established body of research evidence validating hypothesis for cannabinoids being efficacious in the chosen therapeutic areas
- No current registered pharmacotherapy (drug) options are available in the patient market to compete with IHL’s four candidates
- Strong patent opportunities and total addressable market of each therapeutic area exceeds $1 billion dollars per annum
- Registered medications discovered may be eligible for public subsidies (e.g. PBS in Australia, Medicare, and Medicaid in the USA)
- Accelerated commercialisation pathways remain available, including the FDA 505b(2) new drug application for product registration and market exclusivity
- Early pre-registration sales opportunities exist under opening global medicinal cannabis access programs, including the Australian Special Access Scheme for Medicinal Cannabis.